Prof. Dr. Kurt Schneider
+49-511 762 19666, email@example.com
- Vice Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Associate Dean of Computer Science (2007-2011)
- Head of the Institute for Practical Computer Science (since 2005)
- Member of the Board of the German Computer Science Society (GI)-SIG 2.1.6 (Requirements Engineering)
- ICSE 2012 Proceedings Chair: International Conference on Software Engineering, Zurich, Switzerland
- RE 2012 Doctoral Symposium Co-Chair. IEEE Intnational Requirements Engineering Conference, Chicago
- REFSQ 2015: PC Co-Chair: 21st Int. Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality
- Scientific Advisor of Know-Centers, Graz (until 2012)
Topic: Experience and Knowledge Management in conjunction with Software Engineering.
- Requirements Engineering:
- Invited Talk at T-Systems on site services GmbH, Wolfsburg (6.12.2013): "Requirements Engineering and Agility"
- Keynote at WCSQ 2008 in Washington (World Congress for Software Quality)
- Information Flow Modeling:
- Keynote at Profes 2008 in Rome (Product Focused Software Process Improvement)
- Software Quality: A light-weight introduction to the "adventure of software quality" appeared at dpunkt in 2007, and a second edition in 2012.
Recent Invited Talks
- "Improving the Flow of Requirements and Experience in Software Projects". Software Engineering Research Laboratory (SERL), Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH), Sweden, 27.3.2014
- "IT Ecosystems, Cyber Physical Systems, and Socio-Technical Systems". Dept. of Computer Science, Malmö University, Sweden, 21.3.2014
- "Modeling Information Flow in Software Projects". Lunds Universitet, Sweden, 11.3.2014
|Since 2003||Head of FG Software Engineering at Leibniz Universität Hannover.
|DaimlerChrysler AG, Research Center Ulm, Softwaretechnology lab.
|1994-96||Postdoctoral position at the Center for LifeLong Learning and Design, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA|
|1989-94||Researcher and doctoral student Doctorate at the Software Engineering department, Universität Stuttgart|
|1983-89||Student of Computer Science at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen/Nürnberg|
Supervised Doctoral Theses
Dr.-Ing. Anna Averbakh
Dr. rer.nat. Leif Singer
Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Meyer
Dr. rer. nat. Kai Stapel
Dr.-Ing. Eric Knauss
Dr.-Ing. Christian Allmann
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Flohr
Dr.-Ing. Daniel Lübke
Reviewer for Doctoral theses at TU München, RWTH Aachen, TU Kaiserslautern, Universities of Oldenburg, Pottsdam and Trondheim (Noway). Opponent at Lund University (Sweden)